5 Week Day Class – Starting April 3rd – Merrillville Location
You Just Took The Hardest Step.
- This 90 hour Broker Pre-licensing course will provide all the knowledge and skills required by the State of Indiana to qualify you for the state licensing broker exam. The course includes real-life applications and scenarios through a hands on approach to learning.
- Students will be given the option to join a private facebook group specific to that class only. The instructor of that class will be the sole moderator of each group. This will be used to relay pertinent information, discuss relevant topics and promote instructor accessibility. Each group will be terminated at the end of the course.
- Prepare for each class by reading any assigned materials in the textbook or study guide. Students should also use the study guide to practice concepts learned during the applicable classes.
- Students will gain the most from this course by bringing a positive mental attitude to class every day. We ask that you do your part to promote a safe, inclusive environment for learning.
Attendance and Cancellation Policy.
- A student must be in attendance for at least 80% of the required hours to be permitted to complete the course (i.e. must be present for 72 of 90 hours). Your attendance is mandatory to successfully complete this course. Student’s will be asked to sign in at the beginning of every class.
- It is the student’s responsibility to notify the instructor prior to their absence in class.
- It is the student’s responsibility to complete any missing assignments during their absence. If a student is absent during an exam day, it is the student’s responsibility to arrange a time to make up the exam with the instructor.
- Cancellation of class due to unforeseen reasons like inclement weather or emergencies will be communicated via the email address provided at registration and/or the private Facebook page.
- If possible, classes will be held remotely via Zoom and instructions will be emailed to the address provided at registration. If class cannot be done virtually, make up days will be noted in the course schedule.
- The final grade will be based on three 100 question examinations worth 100 points each. You will have 2 hours to complete each exam during regularly scheduled class time.
- A total of 225 points from the three examinations is required to pass the course. Total passing score required is 75% or 225 correct of 300 questions.
Academic Dishonesty & Cheating Policy.
The Academic Dishonesty and Cheating Policy prohibits academic dishonesty of any kind, including but not limited to: cheating, plagiarism, fabrication, violation of course rules or alternation of course records.
The Listing Leaders Academy of Real Estate abides by a strict Honor Code that assumes students are able and willing to accept the rights and responsibilities of honorable conduct both as a matter of personal integrity and as a commitment to the values to which this Academy commits itself.
Actions that would be considered a violation of the Honor Code include:
- Cheating of any kind including using others’ answers on examinations
- Using unauthorized materials during examinations
- Failing to observe examination time limits
- Willful obstruction of the educational process for others
Violation of the Honor Code due to academic dishonesty or cheating will result in an automatic failure of the course and forfeiting any monetary payments made to enroll in the course session. Students will have to retake the course in full to receive a certificate of completion.